A business model canvas graphically represents the structure and relationships used to create, deliver and capture value. This answers the question, “How will we get there?”
The canvas creates a common understanding and shared language for startups to multinationals, who use the canvas to describe, design, challenge, and pivot their business model(s).
Is your business model complete? Have you evaluated it for weaknesses? Have you assessed external factors in relation to the model? Has it been validated by stakeholders? Could you make it stronger?
Let’s find out.
Do You Have Validated Business Models To Implement Strategy?
- Have you articulated gains, pains and jobs to be done for each customer segment?
- How do you use business models to innovate and test alternative strategies?
- How do you use business models for competitors to find relative advantages?
- Are your business models used to orient and train staff and executives?
- Have you addressed weaknesses in each model element to assure overall performance?
- Are you developing aligned business models for programs or divisions?
- How do you leverage business models to align culture, language and collaboration?
Let Us Help With Business Models
Business Models Is Only One Of Four Key Elements