In management, as in medicine, prescription without diagnosis is malpractice. We first have to ask, “Who are we?”
Companies know more about their industry, markets and competitors than themselves. It makes more sense to know more about what you can control than what you can’t.
What do your financial ratio trends show? What’s your enterprise value? Which value drivers show weakness? How agile are you? How aligned is your culture? What’s your risk exposure? Which functions are high quality?
Let’s find out.
What Do You Know For Sure About Your Company?
- Is what you know about your company true?
- Even if true now, will it still be in the future?
- Do you really understand your financial performance and trends?
- Have you quantified your enterprise value and key operational deficits?
- Are your staff, management and stakeholders all on the same page?
- Have you built and supported agile structures, processes and mindsets?
- Do you understand and manage both upside and downside risks?
- Are you committed to quality in processes, talent and communication?
Let Us Help With Organizational Diagnostics
Organizational Diagnostics Is Only One Of Four Key Elements