Achieving your aspirations, whether social or financial, depends on making timely, effective decisions.
Diagnostics means you know where you are. Strategy tells you where you are going. Business models assure you have a validated way to get there. Performance management helps you make evidence-based decisions to get there.
Do your execution processes, whether simple or sophisticated, integrate all these elements? Can you show how good your decisions are? Do you know how high-performing companies do it?
Let’s find out.
Does Your Performance Management Achieve Your Strategic Goals?
- How will your tactics leverage strengths of your business model and link to strategy?
- Does your performance reporting feed back into organizational diagnostics?
- Are your operational plans aligned across business units?
- Are plans and performance reporting transparent to all managers?
- Are all business plan owners clear about and accountable to their performance targets?
- Is your performance reporting structure designed to improve decision making?
- Do performance management processes support leadership development?
- Does performance reporting improve knowledge management processes and effectiveness?
Let Us Help With Performance Management
Performance Management Is Only One Of Four Key Elements